Monday, April 22, 2013

an article found on Examiner.com.....Boston a Police State ? or Martial Law ??


     I'm one of those people still not sure what happened at Sandy Hook school, did the shooting actually happen or was it a "false flag" event ? I started to think more about the Boston bombing. I'm not saying that people weren't hurt, I saw that on live TV. What I wonder about are the events that took place afterwards. After who was responsible was determined, the pursuit was started. My question..how many law officers does it take to apprehend two young terrorists? Just from memory  they had.....Boston police......state police.....FBI.....DHS......Justice dept.....and I think some National guard. No idea how many of each, but collectively must have been thousands. This is where I have a problem.....Did they need all of these officers AND equipment to catch two inexperienced fugitives ? was this a show of force? Demonstrating to the public that martial law is a heartbeat away, that any uprising of the people can quickly be dealt with. I'm sure our "elected" officials are aware of the talk of resistance to having our second amendment rights taken away, was this done to show their power? I also watched video of a house being searched for the fugitive, where the "police" entered a house,without warrents, and made the residents leave with their hands up or on their heads, like they were the criminals. The police knew what the fugitive looked like, so this treatment was unnecessary and illegal Again, is this what we can look forward to ? A police state under the dictatorship of Obama ??? PAPPY

I guess I'm not the only one to think this way........
click below for article
article found on Examiner.com: In Boston has the Police State cometh?
Copyright © 2012 Clarity Digital Group LLC d/b/a Examiner.com. All Rights reserved.

No comments: