Wednesday, July 17, 2013

a result of the "race baiters" ?


The reason I am posting this is because it hits very close to home. This happened near Philadelphia Pa.[a long way from Florida] and was posted on facebook, by my son! He was pulling in to his own driveway. This is the mindset of all of the "Martin" sympathizers...kill or hurt "whitey".                                    
                                                                                                             
 
"I don't mind the occasional close call when riding my motorcycle...I really don't. That's the chance I choose to take being a motorcycle enthusiast. But, when someone tries to deliberately run you down (in front of your own driveway, mind you) and shouts back at you, "That's for Trayvon", I really start to wonder. I've never met either Trayvon or the guy who killed him, how do I figure in the grand scheme of things, in that regard" posted on facebook 7-16-2013

No comments: