Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's the year of the Horse.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.........2014
Affirmation prayer for the new year:
"That which has been I now release with gratitude and forgiveness. That which is to BE is emerging in my consciousness, preparing to manifest, aligning with my purpose and service in the world.
I will to will Thy will."

In this Chinese year of the Horse may you ride fearlessly along the path of your soul's destiny!

Happy New Year!!!

Affirmation prayer for the new year: "That which has been I now release with gratitude and forgiveness. That which is to
be is emerging in my consciousness, preparing to manifest, aligning with my purpose and service in the world. I will to will Thy will." In this Chinese year of the Horse may you ride fearlessly along the path of your soul's destiny! Happy New Year!!!
 

No comments: