Monday, February 10, 2014

Democrats: Obama is Toxic on the Campaign Trail


          
 Katie Pavlich | Feb 10, 2014
 As the 2014 midterm elections inch closer, vulnerable Democrats are keeping President Barack Obama as far away from their campaigns as possible. In addition, Democrats are slamming Obama's policies. More from POLITICO:
“I don’t care to have him campaign for me,” said Alaska Sen. Mark Begich. “I’d rather him come up to see where his policies aren’t working. He’s wrong on ANWR, we’ve had struggles to try to get our permits done down in the southeast for our timber industry, I want to show him how important the military is in Fairbanks.”

“I don’t get people to come and campaign for me very often,” Pryor said. “To me, in Arkansas, people don’t vote for you because somebody else says vote for you.”


Asked about the prospects of Obama or Biden coming to help, “I’m not going to tell anybody not to,” Pryor said. “We’re going to make the race about Arkansas.” READ MORE    

No comments: