Wednesday, March 19, 2014

QUESTION OF THE DAY: FLIGHT 370 – EXCESSIVE MSM OVERLOAD?

     I was reading through "Angry White Dude's blog, this post caught my eye. I'm not taking his story, just the headline and YouTube video.
     After 2 weeks of story after story  about what could have happened to flight 370, sometimes changing daily, no one really having an explanation that makes sense. Even Malaysian  government keeps changing their stories.
   Seems Rush Limbaugh has had enough of the stories that the MSM are "creating". The bottom line is that no one other than those ON the plane really knows what has happened. I would have said "theories don't count" until I watched the video below of an ex- 777 Pilot. his theory makes more sense  than any of the others I've heard or seen.
   I am more and  more convinced that we'll never know what happened.
WATCH VIDEO

No comments: