Wednesday, August 6, 2014

GEE......This looks like it would really work.....Or...Can also keep a bag of "cotton balls" to throw if the duffel bag fails

Gun Control in Action: Amtrak Safety Video Suggests Throwing Duffel Bag at Gunman for Protection                                     Cortney O'Brien | Aug 06, 2014

I was waiting in line for my train to New York at Washington, DC's Union Station. While enjoying my usual hobby of people watching and glancing at my phone, for once I decided to be an alert traveler and watch the safety videos that were playing on the screens propped on the station walls.
On the TVs was this safety initative released last year, which describes what to do if confronted by a gunman in the train station.
The video’s three suggestions were as follows:
Take Flight
Take Cover
Take Action
STORY AND VIDEO                 

No comments: