Thursday, August 21, 2014

This pretty sums it up for me also, other than feeling sorry for those who live there but had nothing to do with the riots but have to live through it, otherwise I DON'T REALLY CARE

Am I The Only One Who Doesn’t Care?  Derek Hunter | Aug 21, 2014                     
 
It seems like the world, or at least the media world, is obsessed with the happenings in Ferguson, Mo. No detail is too insignificant to speculate about, no matter how wild the speculation. I know more about it than I should, and I bet you do too.

We’ve been marinated in best guesses, wild speculation, hypotheticals and enough flat-out lies to make Tommy Flanagan blush. At this point, about the only thing we don’t know is what actually happened. But even after all this, I still can’t bring myself to care about any of it.
View Full Article

No comments: