Recently, a white woman was attacked by group of black men. Why? She was carrying a confederate flag on her way to a fundraiser, and the flag was meant to be a prop to symbolize the South. The victim, only four feet eleven inches tall, says the incident was unprovoked.
“We didn’t say a word to them. First, they started kicking me and trying to knock me down,” she explained to reporters. “I mean, I can’t be racist for what one group of kids did. I mean, they’re not all like that.”
Her views are admirable given the extreme circumstance.
Perhaps one of the most shocking reactions was that of local police, who decided not to label the assault a hate crime. However we struggle to see any other explanation.
 
P.S. The confederate flag is part of history and has nothing to do with slavery
LOOK IT UP !!