Sunday, October 5, 2014


Vice President Joe Biden joked that his job can be a "bitch" while speaking to students on Thursday night. During an event at Harvard University's Institute of Politics, Biden took a question from a senior who introduced himself as the vice president of the student body. "Ain't that a bitch?" Biden replied. "I mean … excuse me, the vice president thing?" He quickly added: "I’m joking, I’m joking. Best decision I ever made." His remarks were met with laughter.        
Biden is no stranger to gaffes. During a televised event in the 2008 presidential campaign he asked Missouri State Senator Chuck Graham to "stand up Chuck, let 'em see you," forgetting that Graham was a wheelchair user. And when Barack Obama signed his heathcare reforms into law in 2010 Biden was caught on the microphone telling the president that "this is a f***ing big deal."
VIDEO

No comments: