Saturday, December 6, 2014

And these are possible FUTURE LEADERS OF AMERICA...........[God help America]

Student protesters 'cheer' when cop hit by car       I was shocked to see teachers right alongside them'

DENVER (CBS4) – Protesters who marched through Denver Wednesday to demonstrate against events in Ferguson, Missouri, are now being accused of cheering and clapping when a Denver Police officer was run down and seriously injured by a motorist.
Four DPD officers protecting the protesters were hit by a car after police say the driver apparently suffered some sort of medical event. The most seriously injured, Officer John Adsit, a married father of four, is still hospitalized and fighting for his life with serious injuries.
On Facebook, Denver Police Officer Michael Rispoli wrote, “I followed those kids on my motorcycle and all I heard was ‘F the police’ and I was shocked to see teachers right alongside them!”
 

No comments: