Thursday, February 19, 2015

At last....someone who will stand and say what NEEDS to be said

Rudy Giuliani: 'I Do Not Believe That The President Loves America'

                       
Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani questioned whether or not President Barack Obama "loves America" during a private dinner on Wednesday, alleging that the president "wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."        
The comments, reported by POLITICO, came at a dinner at Manhattan's 21 Club attended by conservative business executives and media figures. Audience members included 2016 hopeful Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker.
   "I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani reportedly told the group. "He doesn't love you. And he doesn't love me. He wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."        
Appearing on Fox Thursday morning, Giuliani added that he was not questioning the president's patriotism but simply noting that Obama criticizes America much more than his predecessors.
     Giuliani has made headlines in recent months for questioning the president's comments about Israel, ISIS, and racial tensions involving police.   

No comments: