Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Islamic Insider? Finally A Former Muslim Speaks Out…Mike Shepard 04/11/2015

image
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So many times I have heard that the Muslim faith is kind and misunderstood. The more I learn about Islam the more I realize I have misunderstood this deceptive faith. I used to think that Muslims who practiced the faith we’re loving and not a threat. Thank God for the former Muslims who are walking away from this evil cult. Thanks to them we are now beginning to learn just how much Islam has been misunderstood. This is a warning from a former Muslim who can help us understand. We can just call him the Islamic insider. I pray more find the courage to come forward. We all need to have a better understanding of this evil cult. God bless each and everyone of you, Shep

To the Infidel world:
I was born and raised as Muslim. My whole family is still Muslim. I know every genetic code of Muslim. I know Islamic brain. I live and breath with them. I am an insider. I left Islam when I understood that Islam is a sick and evil religion. Following are the Islamic message to the West.
Constitution for the new Islamic Republic of EU and USA is under construction.
We will fight the infidel to death.
Meanwhile American laws will protect us.
Democrats and Leftists will support us.

Read more at MUSLIM

No comments: