Thursday, September 17, 2015



   So, I watched the "debate" last night. Nothing much new was discussed. main difference this time was having a woman on the stage (not that she made any "profound: statements ). The biggest single lead in to any statement from each of the candidates was "I'M THE ONLY ONE ON THIS STAGE THAT.....BLAH...BLAH...BLAH......"
   I'm glad the media was there recording, so that this morning they can TELL me what I heard. It's good they do this because evidently, I'm not intelligent enough to understand, on my own, WHAT I HEARD.
   The bulk of the debate was the other candidates (and also the "moderators" tearing into and trying to discredit TRUMP. He does some of the same but makes no apology for what he says or feels.
   I don't apologize either for favoring TRUMP, they say he hasn't a clue how government works. Well look at what we have in office now, almost 7 full years of OBAMA. COULD TRUMP BE ANY WORSE ? Trump has gotten some of the other candidates talking on subjects that HE instigated, somehow I feel he would be the one to follow up on his promises
   Trump and Carson still lead in the polls, I wonder why ? As I see it, most of the rest of the candidates are "career" politicians and the voters are fed up with what has been (for years) going on in Washington.
 
IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE, A DRASTIC CHANGE, GIVE THE GOVERNMENT BACK TO THE PEOPLE IT BELONGS TO.... THE  LEGAL CITIZENS OF THE U.S.A.

No comments: