Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tennessee County Drafts Resolution Begging to be Spared from God’s Wrath    October 4, 2015 By

Bible for Tennessee story
 
It’s rare that I’m ever rendered speechless over something I’ve seen or read, but that’s exactly what happened when I read a story out of Tennessee that seemed like it had to be some bizarre form of satire. Apparently the Blount County Board of Commissioners is being asked to consider a resolution begging that God spare the county, and the region surrounding it, from his wrath following the Supreme Court’s June decision that legalized same-sex marriage in the United States.
You know what, nothing I say can even come close to describing the actual insanity of this proposal put forth by Commissioner Karen Miller, so I’ll just let it speak for itself:
READ THE REST
 
Blount County Commissioner Karen Miller   Blount County Commissioner Karen Miller
 

No comments: