Monday, December 28, 2015

Not a lawyer but isn't this terroristic threat ?

GOP Consultant Rick Wilson: Republicans Have to “Put a Bullet” in Trump’s Head
 
 
Gateway Pundit reports: GOP Consultant Rick Wilson says GOP establishmen“put a bullet” in Trump’s head. Wilson has also hurled insults at Trump supporters the past few months. Breitbart.com reported: t needs to
On Tuesday evening, establishment Republican consultant Rick Wilson said the GOP establishment donor class must find a way to “put a bullet” in GOP frontrunner Donald Trump.
In an interview with MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, Wilson conceded that “Trump is still a very powerful force right now” because he appeals to part of the of the conservative base that Wilson said was activated by his “nativist” message. Wilson insisted that the donor class “can’t just sit back on the sidelines and say, ‘oh well, don’t worry, this will all work itself out.’”

3 comments:

Ace Rimmer said...

Not a relevant comment to the blog, but could you not highlight links in yellow? I assume most of us on small screens cannot read the yellow on white nor have the time/brains/commitment to change background/font color/WTF to readily read what your post is directing me to. I know, if I don't like it, I can just bugger off. Maybe I'd like to follow the blog.....yellow text...WTF?

Ace Rimmer said...

Just a suggestion. I can leave....if that's what you want....

Pappy said...

Sorry about the yellow highlite, just needed a color to contrast with the blue background. I can't change right now but can in the future. I hope you continue to read, I will do my best.....thanx..Pappy