Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Some people are assholes and some of them go out of their way to PROVE it......

UND prof. calls 911 over unloaded rifles used by ROTC, threatens more calls

prof-czerwiec1

File this under “Educated Idiots Posing as Educators.”  On Tuesday, Campus Reform reported that Heidi Czerwiec, a professor at the University of North Dakota (UND), went ballistic when she saw two ROTC cadets with rifles on their way to a routine exercise.
“I look up from my office computer to see two figures in camo with guns outside my window,” she wrote in a letter to the Grand Forks Herald. “My first thought is for my students’ and my safety: I grab my phone, crawl under my desk and call 911. The dispatcher keeps me on the line until someone can see if ROTC is doing maneuvers.”

READ ON

No comments: