Saturday, April 23, 2016

Where do your "outsourced" jobs go ?????

 
Trump Uses Accent to Mock Outsourced Call Center in India
Donald Trump reportedly adopted a fake accent to punctuate the punchline of a story mocking a credit card company worker in India.
At a campaign event in Wilmington, Del., Friday – a hub for the nation's credit-card industry – the GOP presidential front-runner said he once called a credit-card call center, suspecting staffers were working from India, Politico reports.
"I said to the person, 'Where are you from?'" Trump related, Politico reports. "I wasn't really checking on my card. I was actually finding out if this was true."
"So I called up under the guise I'm checking on my card, said, 'Where are you from?' 'We are from India.' 'Oh, great. That's wonderful. Thank you very much,'" Trump said – delivering the punchline in a foreign-sounding accent before pretending to hang up a phone.
© 2016 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

No comments: