Monday, June 6, 2016

Just a questionable observation of my own.....


MIDDLE EASTERN "IMMIGRANTS" ?

I was wondering where they would put those "refugees" in Pennsylvania.

Summer weekends for my wife and myself consist of leaving Philadelphia for the slower paced lifestyle in Amish country. We have a trailer at a campground where we go to do whatever we want to or lay back and do absolutely NOTHING.
   The past weekend we decided to go to a local restaurant called Yoders. It's buffet style so as soon as we were seated we could get back up and get the food we wanted. As we were eating I notice (what I thought was) a tall young black man, sporting a short beard. He had an apron on so I surmised that he was working there. It was sort of strange because you don't see too many blacks working in the Amish country stores or restaurants. As I was watching him, he led a couple to a table near mine, and that's when I realized, I heard his voice and it was unmistakably a middle eastern accent and being closer I could also see that he wasn't black but more Arab
   So that's when the thought occurred, could he possibly be one of the many "Syrian refugees" Obama is so intent on flooding our USA with ?
   Arabs (middle easterners) to my knowledge aren't normally seen in this part of Chester or Lancaster counties.
I guess this could be the beginning........................


No comments: