Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Back on Aug. 30th, I posted on Colin Kaepernick not standing for the "pledge of allegiance". I don't know why I said the "Pledge" because I knew it was the National Anthem he didn't stand up for. All that being said, "anonymous" wrote a comment correcting me. All I want to say about it is that I wish people wouldn't sign as "anonymous", if I'm wrong I really don't mind being corrected and would just like to know who is commenting..........
     comment below...

Well, it wasn't the Pledge that he refused to stand for, it was the National Anthem. But then again, I'd give even odds (gentleman's bet) that he may very well not know the words to the Pledge........... AFAIK, the school administrator has backed off on his 'prohibition' re the flag. Amazing what a massive backlash does for one's poor decisions. Hopefully the same thing happens to 'k'. on No wonder Colin Kaepernick thinks it's O K not to stand for the "Pledge of allegiance", when school kids aren't allowed to display their countrys flag

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm the guilty party, are you happy now '-) I know it was an over sight on your part but then again that sort of error tends to 'grow' - like the old gossip game.

sign me: OTB MCPO