Sunday, November 20, 2016

Not all people are a**holes. some respect America and our flag......name in article withheld for privacy

WLOS ABC 13
Hi my name is Sxxxxxn Wxxxxx and I live in Lake Lure NC. I have been evacuated for 7 days and was finally able to come home today. When I got home I wasn't expecting to see this. These amazing firefighters who have came from all over the world saved my house from the flames. Doing so..they took my flag down and off the flag pole..rolled it up and put it in my glass door so it wouldn't get burned by the fire. I just wanted to share this act of kindness with you. It made me have goosbumps the minute I realized what they did. I thought it would be a great news piece to share with the world. Even in the toughest times WE still respect the flag and who fought for us to wave that flag. Thank you!

No comments: