Thursday, November 10, 2016

So just in case no one got to see the awful things that were spray painted on the Robert E Lee statue at Lee Circle,

Danny Chavanel's photo.
'This was a paper maché Trump that was burned to the ground. I guess if I didn't have a job then I might have time to built a doll of someone I hate with no real clue on why''Odd enough is that I saw more white people protesting than anyone else. Just want to set the record straight that this racism is coming from all over'
'Funny how it has "Dismantle White Supremacy" then "Black Power" all over. That's a special kind of stupid right there'

 

Danny Chavanel's photo.
+3








So just in case no one got to see the awful things that were spray painted on the Robert E Lee statue at Lee Circle, I went by and snapped some pics for you.
Bt...w I just want to let everyone know that I obviously don't advocate this terrible excuse of a protest. We don't need this type of hate and fear mongering being spread around, especially at this frail time in our country.
Now's the time to come together and show that we believe in love, unity, and respect. Instead of berating each other for our beliefs. This country was founded on the belief that we as a people could be free from oppression and tyranny. The Constitution to uphold equality and love for your fellow man/woman and We need to be strong and do what is right for the betterment of our nation.

I LOVE EVERYONE NO MATTER WHAT RACE, RELIGION, GENDER, AND WHATEVER OTHER VARIABLE THERE IS! WE ARE ALL EQUAL AND MADE OF LOVE AND LIGHT! WE WILL NOT FALL! WILL PREVAIL THROUGH THIS TIME OF TENSION AND BECOME ONE NATION OF RESPECT AND PEACE, AS WAS INTENDED BY OUR FOREFATHERS!!!

No comments: