Monday, December 19, 2016

Today I'm sharing a great piece from Robert Ringer, a well-known TV political commentator and wise old bird.

My Next Unequivocal Prediction  By Kelly

Image Credit: Gage Skidmore CC BY-SA 2.0

Image Credit: Gage Skidmore CC BY-SA 2.0
A raging guest article from Robert Ringer.
I rarely make predictions, because life has a way of coming up with surprises that can change the landscape in a hurry. As you know, however, one prediction that I felt completely comfortable making several years ago was that Hillary Clinton would never become president of the United States.
To me, it was a no–brainer, but many of my readers assured me that my prediction would be wrong. And, to be honest about it, I was surprised and disappointed that she came as close to winning as she did. But she did lose.
 
Click here to learn more

No comments: