Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I love the business and the opportunities it’s afforded me, I also understand what it’s like not to have all that.”
The Rise of American Patriots  · 2 hrs
 

americanlookout.com|By Lisa Payne-Naeger
 
Actor Mark Wahlberg Thinks Celebrities Should SHUT UP About Politics
 
It’s nice to know that not everyone there has their heads, well, you finish the sentence. This statement by Mark Whalberg, as he was promoting his new movie, may get more attention from his fans than his movie roll, and catapult him to super stardom.

“A lot of celebrities did, do, and shouldn’t,” he told Task & Purpose last week, at a swanky luncheon in New York, held on behalf of his upcoming film “Patriots Day.” We were talking about the parade of actors and musicians who lined up to denounce Donald Trump in the months and weeks leading up to Election Day.
“A lot of Hollywood is living in a bubble. They’re pretty out of touch with the common person, the everyday guy out there providing for their family.”
“You know, it just goes to show you that people aren’t listening to that anyway,” he continued. “They might buy your CD or watch your movie, but you don’t put food on their table. You don’t pay their bills. A lot of Hollywood is living in a bubble. They’re pretty out of touch with the common person, the everyday guy out there providing for their family. Me, I’m very aware of the real world. I come from the real world and I exist in the real world. And although I can navigate Hollywood and I love the business and the opportunities it’s afforded me, I also understand what it’s like not to have all that.”
This election cycle has certainly been about the regular guy, the average American and things that affect them. As it should always be, and it still seems to be reflecting that message everywhere, to the annoyance of the left.
 

No comments: