Saturday, January 28, 2017

😠 MY RANT FOR TODAY.....PEOPLE WHO SHOULD KEEP THIER MOUTHS SHUT !!!!
I do not have a "facebook" account--don't want one ! But...I do read my wifes because of keeping up with family and friends.
That being said, I really get tired of reading what "family and friends" are saying about Trump. I get it , they don't like him, but I DO. I was a lifelong democrat, but changed my party to republican just to vote for him.
Some of the comments are getting ridiculous, they have run out of legitimate reasons to dislike him so now it's his appearance, "his jacket is always open" or "his tie is too long" but what really gets me are comments about those who voted for him. I consider myself to be fairly intelligent, so you can imagine how I feel when someone calls us Trump voters "uneducated" or "dumb" or "stupid", "deplorable", "racist" and on and on, as if they are the only ones capable of making the correct educated choice.
However, I feel the same way about them because it escapes me how anybody could vote for Killary. I didn't keep my preference for president a secret, so I'm a more than a little perturbed that "friends" would post this on my spouses "facebook" page knowing full well that both of us probably voted for Trump, and that both of us would see those comments.

MY OWN LOGICAL SOLUTION... Don't read facebook !!
 
AFTER ALL THAT...SOETHING WORTHWHILE BELOW
Trump is doing what he promised. And while that alarms some, to a certain segment of the population it is refreshing. It is also interesting to note that while liberals claim he has a low approval rating, Rasmussen Reports have had him at over 50% since his inauguration.

No comments: