Tuesday, January 3, 2017

VALERIE JARRETT CLAIMS OBAMA’S Presidency Was “Scandal-Free”… Maybe SHE is one of the BIGGEST scandals

VALERIE JARRETT CLAIMOBAMA’S Presidency Was “Scandal-Free”…
Here’s A LIST Of Obama’s Top Scandals That Prove She’s Lying [VIDEO]
 
100percentfedup.com|By 100% FED UP

 
 The right-hand-woman of the "most transparent" President in America is attempting to re-write history…
Quoted from Valerie Jarrett:
"I am an Iranian by birth and of my Islamic faith. I am also an American Citizen and I seek to help change America to be a more Islamic country. My faith guides me and I feel like it is going well in the transition of using freedom of religion in America against itself."
Valerie Jarrett, Stanford University 1977



READ ON      Snopes disavows this quote but others swear she said it.....a few links below as well as a couple more quotes attributed to her..........I don't believe "Snopes" they have their own SCANDALS

http://www.patriotortraitor.com/valerie-bowman-jarrett/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3255365/post

No comments: