Thursday, December 14, 2017

I also read that she is upset over the fact that she is the only black woman in trumps cabinet, actually one of three blacks in about three dozen Trump cabinet members. I don't know how many she thinks Trump should have but blacks are less than 14% of the population so............


Omarosa Calls Robin Roberts' 'Bye Felicia' Remark 'Petty' After Disputing Reports of White House Exit  Edition

Omarosa Manigault Newman is responding to Good Morning America’s Robin Roberts after the co-host quipped “Bye, Felicia” following an interview with the former White House staffer Thursday.

"That was petty," Omarosa told Inside Edition exclusively when asked about Roberts' remark. "It’s a black woman civil war."
The former Apprentice star sat down with Roberts' co-anchor Michael Strahan Thursday to discuss her exit from the Trump administration, which was announced Wednesday. 
"When I have a chance to tell my story, Michael, I have quite a story to tell," she told him. "As the only African-American woman in this White House, as a senior staff and assistant to the president, I have seen things that made me feel uncomfortable, that have upset me, that have affected me deeply and emotionally, that has affected my community and my people.
"And when I can tell my story, it is a profound story that I know the world will want to hear."

Omarosa Calls Robin Roberts' 'Bye Felicia' Remark 'Petty' After Disputing Reports of White House Exit

READ MORE

No comments: