Monday, June 25, 2018

"Trump attacks Jimmy Fallon in Twitter rant"

When I saw the headline I thought WTF. What is Trump doing ? then I read and watched the video.....I didn't see an attack, I didn't even see a diss, what I saw was Trump responding to Jimmie Fallon, telling him to "man up". It seems President Trump is wrong, no matter what he says or does (and Trump was right, Fallon was whining and whimpering.) President Trump could have been much harder on Fallon for using him as the butt of many distasteful "jokes" for well over a year now. I don't know if these are Fallons idea or his writers or is it NBC?
..BOTTOM LINE....Trump bashing has gotten MORE than ridiculous.! (and that ASS..seth Meyers who is on after Fallon, I'm surprised Trump hasn't set him up for an ASS whooping. His mouth needs an enema....


Jimmy Fallon Responds To Trump's Diss Tweet With RAICES Donation | News Flash | Entertainment Weekly

No comments: