Friday, February 22, 2019

I really don't know anything about this woman except what I've read, which is....Her carrying on with the ex-mayor of San Francisco tells me she must have SCREWED her way up the ladder. Not my thoughts, but what I've read. (you can look it up yourself)....GOOGLE


Kamala’s Own Family Distancing From The 2020 Dem Candidate     By  editor editorson February 21, 2019  ·








Most people have heard Kamala Harris’s comments on smoking pot and listening to Tupac in college (a few years after college and before Tupac dropped an album but I digress). Some don’t mind her comments but her very own father is not happy with her.

Mr. Harris sounds off:

“My dear departed grandmother … as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” he said.

Doesn't sound like he's too proud of her at this point. He then says he wishes to distance himself and his family from this 'travesty'.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,” Mr. Harris, an economics professor at Stanford University, concluded in a statement to the news site for the Jamaican diaspora.

There are plenty more Jamaicans that are unhappy about this as well. Perhaps we, in the US, should step back and rethink who we put in these positions of power. When your own family distances themselves from you there is something wrong.

No comments: