Sunday, February 17, 2019

One of my relatives had this on their "facebook" page....The following is a comment made by one of her freinds


Origin of the political terms "left" and "right"

R**a L*C***e ....Origin of terms Left & Right Remember what Jesus said: "Goats on the left, sheep on the right." To Peter: "if you want to catch fish do it from the right side of the boat." They did and they filled the boat. 

I have often wondered why it is that Conservatives are called the "right" and the Liberals are called the "left" By chance I stumbled upon this verse in the Bible: "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the Left." Ecclesiastes 10:2 King James. A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left. Thus sayeth the Lord. Amen. 

Spelling Lesson. the last four letters in American...… I Can The last four letters in Republican..... I Can The last four letters in Democrats.....Rats End of lesson.


No comments: