Monday, November 11, 2019

OPINION: ...Daily Truth Report.com


OPINION: Why I Believe President Trump Is Delaying The Deep State Takedown    by noah 2 days ago








Ok folks, this is going to be a little different than what we normally do here.

We normally cover the news.

And this relates to the news, but it’s strictly my opinion.

So many people have been asking me “why is President Trump waiting so long?”

Why hasn’t the I.G. report been released yet?

Why hasn’t anyone big been arrested?

What is going on?

Why the delay?

He’s waiting too long!

He’s going to blow it.

Sound familiar?

Have you wondered any of those things yourself?


Well, I've given my opinion to family and friends who ask, but I've been meaning to write a piece about it here for everyone else who always asks me.

So here it is.

Here's what I think is going on.

I think there absolutely has been a massive battle going on with the Deep State.

Some of it we've seen, some of it we haven't.

We've seen the Deep State's attacks on Trump with the Mueller Investigation (hoax), the Russian Hoax, now the Ukraine Hoax, the so-called "Whistleblower" Hoax.....need me to go on?

You get the idea.

READ MORE

No comments: