Monday, May 10, 2021

The founder of Dubai, Sheikh Rashid, was asked about the future of his country, and he replied, "My grandfather rode a camel, my father rode a camel, I ride a Mercedes, my son rides a Land Rover, and my grandson is going to ride a Land Rover, but my great-grandson is going to have to ride a camel again."

Why is that, he was asked? And his reply was,

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create easy times.

Easy times create weak men, weak men create difficult times.

Many will not understand it, but you have to raise warriors, not parasites"

And add to that the historical reality that all great "empires"...the Persians, the Trojans, the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Romans and in later years the British...all rose and perished within 240 years. Each "rotted from within".


America has now passed that 240 year mark and the "rot" is visible all around us and now accelerating quickly. We are past the Mercedes and Land Rover Years and the camels are in our yards. And 45 million Americans demonstrated last November by voting for Biden that they know nothing of history and/or think we should all be riding camels!"


No comments: