Thursday, May 14, 2015

Ever wonder how reporters can report news unbiased ? Well maybe they CAN"T

Image: George Stephanopoulos (© Lorenzo Bevilaqua/ABC via Getty Images)

Stephanopoulos sorry for not disclosing Clinton donation ???

bing.com/news

The Wrap on MSN.com · 5 hours ago
 
George Stephanopoulos apologized Thursday for not acknowledging he donated $50,000 to the Clinton Foundation in recent years.in recent years.
In a statement to Politico, the "Good Morning America" and "This Week" anchor apologized for keeping his contributions from ABC and viewers.
"I made charitable donations to the Foundation in support of the work they're doing on global AIDS prevention and deforestation, causes I care about deeply," he said. "I thought that my contributions were a matter of public record. However, in hindsight, I should have taken the extra step of personally disclosing my donations to my employer and to the viewers on air during the recent news stories about the Foundation. I apologize."

No comments: