Not the Star Wars movie set, but a lithium mine in China.
For every ton mined, 5 to 15 tonnes of carbon dioxide produced, the lowest salary for miners and one of the highest mortality rates.
But electric cars don't pollute...
The First Thanksgiving
GOP acrimony spills over at heated Senate lunch BY ALEXANDER BOLTON - 11/15/22
IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEBODY DID SOMETHING
Texas governor declares invasion at border, invokes constitutional powers.Frustrated by an unending crisis fueled by drug and human trafficking at the southern border, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Tuesday declared his state was under an invasion and invoked special powers granted under the U.S. and Texas constitutions.
© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.
J.D. Vance's Epic Response on January 6 Is What Most Voters Are Thinking Rebecca Downs October 18, 2022
On Monday night, Democratic Rep. Tim Ryan and Republican J.D. Vance met for their second debate as they vie to see who will replace retiring Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH) and fill Ohio's open U.S. Senate seat. While a hallmark of this most recent debate, just like last week's, was on Ryan's desperation and penchant for personal attacks, another memorable moment was the discussion of January 6, 2021.
Since 2006, a list purportedly detailing the taxpayer costs related to the presence of illegal immigrants in Los Angeles County has circulated online, originally under the title “The Largest Insane Asylum in the World: California”:
An open letter to General Mark Milley
I was unable to read this in it's present form but did manage to gather enough info to look it up on the Internet. If your other readers had the same trouble, here is the link.
Every American should read this!
“I want to understand white rage, and I’m white...What is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building and try to overturn the Constitution of the United States of America?...I want to find that out.”
Well, General, I am a 76-year-old white man, a former officer in the United States Army (1967-70), a retired Special Agent of the FBI with nearly 29 years of service (1971-1999). I attended Trump’s rally on January 6th and I think I may be able to help you understand the reasons for “white rage.”
You impugn the motives of hundreds of thousands of patriotic citizens, whites, blacks, Hispanics, and Asians, male, female, young and old. They weren’t trying to overturn the constitution! They wanted nothing more than to make their voices heard and, if possible, delay the certification of an election they believed, with probable cause, was stolen. You and the media repeatedly claim Trump’s allegations of a “stolen election” are false. Neither you, I, nor anyone else know whether this is true or not because the evidence (hundreds of witness affidavits signed under penalty of perjury, pristine mail-in ballots, xeroxed ballots, the synchronized shutdown of ballot counting in 5 swing states until observers were removed from the election headquarters, etc.) has never been tested in court or disclosed to the people.
Apparently, my presence in Washington, DC on January 6th qualifies me, in your estimation, as one of those “outraged white people” you want to understand. Since you appear to be somewhat intellectually challenged, let me give you just 13 easy to understand reasons for my “white rage” as you like to call it.
1. I’m outraged that a duly elected President, the most effective President in my lifetime, was harassed, falsely accused of being a Russian agent, undermined, and lied about by “Deep State” career officials like yourself and a media that has become the mouthpiece of the Democrat Party; he was impeached and acquitted, not once but twice, during his entire 4-year term of office on clearly fraudulent charges.
2. I’m outraged that BLM, Antifa, and other Marxists rioted during the summer of 2020 in cities across the country, and “heels-up” Kamala Harris led an effort to bail those who were arrested, out of jail. Over 500 people, arrested for trespassing and vandalism at the Capitol on January 6th, remain in jail without bail and, in some cases, are held in solitary confinement. This is not a defense of vandalism, but, how does the damage from the riots of summer 2020 compare to that at the Capitol on January 6th?
3. I’m outraged that a president who accomplished more for the American people in 4 years than his three immediate predecessors did in 24 years, e.g. restored the US economy, cut taxes and regulations, made the US energy independent, brought unemployment rates down to their lowest level ever, destroyed ISIS, brokered peace deals between Israel and other Arab nations, defended our southern border, put America first, etc., etc., was fought every step of the way by Democrats and the Deep State.
4. I’m outraged that this same president, who received 11 million more votes than he did in 2016, was questionably defeated in an election in which election laws were unconstitutionally changed in the days, weeks, and months immediately preceding the election, supposedly because of a virus.
5. I’m outraged that a senile 78-year old career politician, who can’t put a coherent sentence together, who accomplished nothing during his 36 years in the US Senate and 8 years as Vice President, who didn’t campaign and seldom left his basement during the campaign for President, and who could never draw a crowd of more than 200 people at one time, was declared the winner over a President who drew tens of thousands of enthusiastic supporters at each of his multiple rallies, daily, during the campaign.
6. I’m outraged that Candidate Biden bragged about having put together “the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” (it’s on video!) during an interview on October 24, 2020, with Crooked Media, a left-leaning media company founded in 2017 by former Obama staffers, and the media says that Trump lies when he claims the election was stolen!?
7. I’m outraged that on January 28, 2018, before the Council on Foreign Relations, Joe Biden bragged how he once threatened to withhold $1 billion in authorized military aid to Ukraine unless the former President of Ukraine “fired” the prosecutor who was investigating the corrupt energy conglomerate, Burisma, with whom Biden’s son, Hunter, was being paid $84,000 per month to serve on the Board of Directors. Can you say, “quid pro quo?” But, when Trump congratulated the newly elected President of Ukraine, who campaigned on fighting corruption, and encouraged him to follow through on his campaign promise, Rep. Adam Schiff blatantly lied about what Trump said and Trump got impeached!
8. I’m outraged that the FBI was given Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop computer, the hard-drive of which contained emails reflecting the corrupt practices of the Biden family vis-a-vie Ukraine and China and the FBI did nothing with it since crazy old’ Joe was running for President. Can you say: “Hillary Clinton and unauthorized servers containing top secret documents”? Do you see a pattern here?
9. I’m outraged that the “New Oligarchs” of high tech are censoring virologists of their right to voice their thoughts and opinions when those opinions are in conflict with the Democrat Party or the CDC.
10. I’m outraged that an agency for which I proudly worked for nearly 29 years was politicized and corrupted by James Comey who was accurately described as being “out of his mind” and a “crooked cop” by a former Deputy Director of the FBI.
11. I’m outraged that 13 US Marines were recently killed in Afghanistan by the Taliban just because our senile President was too arrogant to follow the blueprint put together by President Trump and his military advisers for the “conditioned” withdrawal of forces from Afghanistan. Perhaps, you and our incompetent Secretary of Defense objected but were either too cowardly or too busy promoting Critical Race Theory to push back and provide needed oversight of this withdrawal. You succumbed to “Trump Derangement Syndrome” and now, as a result, you have the blood of 13 dead Marines on your hands.
12. I’m outraged about how the precipitous withdrawal of US military personnel from Afghanistan was carried out “before” securing the removal of tens of thousands of US citizens, Afghani interpreters and others who assisted the US military over the past 20 years, leaving them and Afghani Christians to be tortured and killed by the Taliban. And, you didn’t even give advance notice to our NATO allies!
13. I’m outraged that you and Lloyd Austin carried out the withdrawal of the US military without first securing the removal of $85 billion worth of military equipment, weapons, ammunition, Humvees and aircraft, which you left behind for the Taliban, al Qaeda, and a re-emerging ISIS to use. I agree with a retired British Colonel who recently publicly stated that President Biden shouldn’t be impeached, but rather he should be court martialed. You should be, as well...for dereliction of duty and cowardice.
I could go on but I believe you get “my drift” as to why I and so many others - white, black, Hispanic, Asian, male and female, rich and poor, young and old - are experiencing flashes of “rage” and “anger” against this current administration. If you had any honor and decency, you would resign and retire.
Dear WalMart & CVS ,HomeDepot and all other stores that have self checkout —
This is our country under the thumb of Joe Biden and his handlers. Wouldn’t it be nice if we knew who is really in charge
RE POSTED from Patty PatI ride around the City with no car insurance. I have fake registration stickers and the police can’t pull me over for expired inspection or bad plates.
Republicans will seek 'revenge' if they win back the House in November, warns Washington Post columnist Kristine Parks - 4h ago"That’s what the nation has to look forward to if Republicans win the House. Those are the only things the party agrees on, except fealty to Donald Trump and an all-consuming desire for power," he added.