Can Someone Explain Why So Many Food Processing Plants Are Blowing Up?BY JEFFREYNOLDSAPR 23, 2022
A weird trend has emerged over the past few months that seems statistically unlikely. A number of factories, logistical centers, and food processing plants have caught fire or exploded, including two that had planes crash on them. More and more people have noticed and wondered about the trend on social media. Of course, this has caused the conspiracy theorists to come out in force, so one must make a sober assessment without jumping to conclusions. But man, this is weird. With all the negative pressures on our economy and supply chains, and even Joe Biden talking about global food shortages over the next several months, one has to wonder what’s going on here.
Around 1,000 employees were inside a Walmart Fulfillment Center in Plainfield, near Indianapolis, Wednesday afternoon when a fire broke out.
Crews battled the blaze as the fire sent large plumes of smoke into the air, visible from miles away.
By Friday, Plainfield Fire Territory Fire Chief Brent Anderson said the fire was out, although crews moving debris are still suppressing hot spots.
“We are working our 50th hour since this event started at about noon on Wednesday,” Anderson said.
A second Walmart Fulfillment Center is located next to one that caught fire. The second building closed Wednesday and remained closed Thursday due to its proximity to the burning building.
The facility that caught fire is about 1.2 million square feet, about the size of 20 football fields. Fire crews had the fire contained to the first Walmart fulfillment Center building, officials said.
A fire of that size is big enough to cause teporary, localized disruptions in an already stressed supply chain. Reviewing media reports going back six months, a larger trend emerges.
Judge rejects Trump bid to remove $10K daily fine in N.Y. attorney general probe Dareh Gregorian - 46m ago
ANew York state judge on Friday denied former President Donald Trump’s bid to lift a $10,000-a-day fine against him for failing to turn over documents subpoenaed by the state Attorney General Letitia James in a civil probe into the Trump Organization’s business practices.
In a two-paragraph affidavit, Trump had argued he did not have the requested documents and should not have to pay the fine.
o“To the best of my knowledge, I do not have any of the documents requested in the subpoena dated December 1, 2021 in my personal possession,” and that they were likely in the possession of the Trump Organization.
Justice Arthur Engoron rejected that argument, saying the former president’s affidavit was “devoid of any useful detail.”
"Notably, it fails to state where he kept his files, how his files were stored in the regular course of business, who had access to such files, what, if any, the retention policy was for such files, and, importantly, where he believes such files are currently located," the judge wrote. Trump also failed to note if he'd turned over "his personal electronic devices for imaging and searching," the judge said.
He ordered Trump to provide a detailed affidavit answering all those of questions “in order to purge his contempt.”
Am I prejudiced ?...I really don't know, but even if I am, you wouldn't know it. because I try to treat people of other races with friendliness, respect and actually no different than I would treat people of my own race..! Being the age that I am, my circle of friends is rather small so I am not normally in the company of people other than my own race. The neighborhood I live in has become predominately hispanic but even there we don't really fraternize very often, other than to say hello or nice day. I can't say I haven't noticed this "TREND" of reducing "white" exposure because I have, but reading this article makes it all the more obvious. AND It is true, hence the "joke""WHITE PEOPLE DON'T MAKE COMMERCIALS ANYMORE"..!
The Silent Brainwash
Brainwashing is best accomplished when you have no idea that it is being done but simply occurs as part of the fabric of your life. While you may "feel" that something is wrong, you are nonetheless being programmed. Simply think about TV Commercials and shows....
Facts: US population 334 million consisting of 57.8% White, 18.7% Latino, 12.1% Black and 11.4% Asian or other.
- Then break that down to about 10% of all existing marriages that are interracial including those of all races, and only 5.6% of the population that identifies as LGBT. You would expect the same ratios in TV commercials if they represented America —— but here's what you see instead (taken from a log of TV commercials over a four month period) which is quite different.
TV: White men (as the majority of Americans) have all but disappeared. When they are in commercials they are either old, ugly and sick or they are the partner of a Black woman and have no speaking part. In three of the commercials the White men are doing laundry and always paired with a little girl to whom they are delivering the clean clothes. In other words, less than 10% of the population is driving 90% of the narrative.
Zero commercials of White fathers and sons. None! So while 75% of White children live with both their parents, including their fathers, we choose instead not to model that in favor of the 62% of Black children that do not live in a two parent household? This is our new normal in their eyes? As acceptable? Is this the healthy "normal" image we want to model to our population?
Equally disturbing: Young White boys and Teens have also disappeared, unless they were flagrantly new age gay, as though that represents the "majority" instead of the pitifully small minority. What distorted perception of reality does that serve? The study found a majority of the children were White girls with a Black "brother" even though this represents the smallest percentage of any reality discussed thus far! The MAJORITY of TV commercial couples consist of a White woman with a Black man; when in reality, these make up about 6% of the 30% of Blacks that are married or about 2% of our population. Are you starting to see how ridiculous, yet pervasive this extraordinary brainwashing is? Exactly what are they trying to program into us with this relentless deluge of non-reality?
- Surprisingly, in the month of December, there was an uptick (but not a majority) in good-looking White male models, but research determined that in each and every case it was a cologne commercial and every one of those commercials were made in Europe where they still use white men in their commercials. On the other hand, here they prefer to portray young White males as so mind-numbingly stupid as being incapable of delivering their lines and couldn't even say "Liberty Mutual,” the insurance company featured in the commercial.
- Over a period of four months, it concluded that while the African American population in America is only 12% they were in 94.3% of the commercials. Black males are only 5% of our population —— yet were in 89.7% of the ads. Then you have to ask, where are the Asians and Latinos that make up nearly THREE TIMES the black population? Are they in THREE TIMES the number of ads or is something severely skewed here in the minds of Hollywood and Madison Avenue?
- The fact is that while White males make up the largest segment of our population, they were in only in 4% of the TV commercials! In most of those cases they are in their 60s to 80s and were pushing medication for debilitating diseases, reverse mortgages (Tom Selleck) or Medicare plans. While the study had many, many more alarming facts, one that really stands out is that except for Lincoln, virtually every ad campaign for new cars featured a woman driver. In the commercials for automobiles, there were more Black women drivers than White women drivers. Again, Europe was the exception: Mercedes and BMW had NO VISIBLE DRIVERS!! They showed the cars cruising highways but never allowed a view where the driver was visible. I found that very interesting. Are they more interested in selling the product while we appear to be more interested in selling the political/racial message?
- And it is not just our commercials that offer this skewed media driven unreality. It is also nearly impossible to turn on a show that doesn't have a gay couple or LGBT component, yet in reality only one in eighteen should, if they want to accurately represent the less than 5.6% of the population that fall in this group. The results of this brainwashing are dramatic and very successful. Despite the low percentage in real life, when polled, Americans have been brainwashed to believe that 24% of all Americans are LGBT! Based on commercials, they must also believe that the "average" American family is biracial, that white men barely exist and Latinos/Asians do not exist at all.
- That is the magic and the tragedy of the fake, dishonest and unrealistic "woke" TV that we watch and are affected by 24/7, even though it is far afield from our reality. Ditto for the "woke" minority that follow mindlessly in its wake, thinking that this bizarre narrative is in fact real or justified, when it is merely an illusion and fabrication. They truly do control our entire thought process and will distort our perception of reality, if we allow them to do so.
- While it is one thing to erase the stigma of single parenthood, bi-racialism , or unusual sexual preferences, it is another thing completely to portray them as the "Role Model" or "Norm,” as representative of our entire society, especially at the expense of true normality or realism.
“Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.” ― Thomas Paine
Black People Are Sharing The Unwritten Rules They Follow That Most White People Are Clueless About, And It's Eye-Opening Yesterday 7:46 PM BuzzFeed
Black people talk about the "unwritten rules" they have to follow and the Fathers (those still in the home) that have to "have the talk" with their sons, but did they ever wonder WHY ? they have to do this ? OR, why NOT ALL of them do it ?
We recently wrote up the unwritten rulespeople of color follow that most white people don't have to worry about.
Well, there were so many submissions from our Black readers that we decided to do a whole post specifically on the Black community. So here are 21 unwritten rules that Black people follow every day:
1."No matter how angry you get, you try and remain calm. If you raise your voice even a little — regardless of what you say or how you say it — you are instantly labeled an 'angry Black woman' and judged wrongly, even when you’re right."—Anonymous
"As a Black woman, it’s frustrating to see that Black women are seen as angry, aggressive, combative, and/or difficult when disagreeing about something while my white peers are seen as passionate, energetic, and spirited debaters. It’s disappointing, unfair, and can have a serious impact on one's career."—Anonymous
For every 1000 pound car battery you have to move 500,000 pounds of earth
For example, a single electric car battery weighing 1,000 pounds requires extracting and processing some 500,000 pounds of materials. Averaged over a battery’s life, each mile of driving an electric car “consumes” five pounds of earth. Using an internal combustion engine consumes about 0.2 pounds of liquids per mile. www.manhattan-institute.org/mines-minerals-and-green-energy-reality-check
How Electric Car Batteries Are Made: From Mining To Driving by Tristan Perry
A lithium mine
The massive 300-550 kg battery packs that go into electric cars are probably the most important component by far, just like the importance of an internal combustion engine to a traditional car. However, the journey that these lithium-ion batteries make when being produced is a very interesting one: from multiple (sometimes unsafe) mines in far-off countries to being packaged into a powerful, high capacity battery which can drive a car forward at very high speeds.
So how exactly are these lithium-ion batteries for electric cars made? The short answer is that a number of rare metals need to be dug out of the earth from various mines. These are then packaged into small individual battery cells (alongside other materials such as plastic, aluminum, and steel), before themselves being packed into battery modules. The end result is a battery pack which is made up of multiple battery modules, a cooling system/mechanism and a small electrical power management system.Let’s explore some of this in more detail below!
Before we can go into exactly how electric car batteries are produced, it is worth talking about the battery structure and the materials that go into them. Okay, so pretty much all modern electric cars uselithium-ion batteries, which are rechargeable and contain lots of lithium atoms which can be electrically charged and discharged (known as an ion).
Treasury Made $25 Million After Trump Admin's Controversial Trucking Loan Zoe Strozewski - 1h ago
The U.S. Treasury reportedly received more than $25 million in interest payments on a controversial loan worth $700 million that the Trump administration gave to a trucking company.
The loan was administered under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act program for companies deemed as "critical to maintaining national security."
The Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis released a report Wednesday detailing "troubling new evidence" that the trucking company, now named Yellow Corporation, received the massive loan "despite the assessment of career Department of Defense (DOD) officials that the company was not 'critical' to national security—a requirement under the CARES Act."
"The loan's approval involved the intervention of top Trump Administration officials—potentially including the president—and its generous terms also violated CARES Act risk and interest rate requirements," the committee said in a release.
The committee's chairman decried the findings for their alleged impact on U.S. taxpayers, while an attorney for the company said that the loan allowed the Treasury to rake in millions on interest payments.
Feds: NJ Man Eyed Empire State Building, Rock Center, NY Airports for Terror Attack Alexei Saab was arrested in July 2019 after being questioned during 11 sessions over several weeks with FBI agents; he allegedly researched targets including Rockefeller Center, Grand Central, all three New York-area airports and other high volume locations By Larry Neumeister • Published 4 hours ago
Alexei Saab allegedly researched targets including the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center.
A New Jersey software developer was actually a highly trained terrorist scoping out U.S. landmarks in New York City, Washington D.C., and other major cities for possible Hezbollah attacks from 2000 to 2005, federal prosecutors say.
Opening arguments began Monday in the terror trial of 45-year-old Alexei Saab, a Morristown man who allegedly had a double identity while he worked for Hezbollah’s Islamic Jihad Organization, ready to attack Americans at popular locations if Iran was attacked by the U.S., Assistant U.S. Attorney Samuel Adelsberg said.
By day, Saab was a software engineer working for technology companies who fit in enough that he became a U.S. citizen, the prosecutor said.
By night, he was “a terrorist and spy” scoping out potential terrorism targets in New York, Boston, Washington, D.C., and abroad in France, Turkey and the Czech Republic, Adelsberg said.
Targets researched by Saab included Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Terminal, all three New York-area airports, the Brooklyn, Triborough and George Washington bridges and the Lincoln and Holland tunnels connecting New Jersey to Manhattan, among other locations, federal prosecutors said.
Saab was arrested in July 2019 after being questioned during 11 sessions over several weeks with FBI agents.
Saab’s lawyer, Marlon Kirton, said all the evidence in the case was from Saab himself and could not be considered reliable.
When in the Course of human events which impelled our Founding Fathers to form a new Nation, conceived in Liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created free and equal and endowed by their Creator with the inalienable Rights to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness, they determined to declare the reasons which inspired them to such a noble cause.
Because we hold to these same self-evident truths, we seek to adhere to these same timeless principles and to conduct our lives in a way which shows ourselves worthy of the precious legacy which has been handed down to us by such brave and honorable men.
WE are the worthy posterity of our noble Founding Fathers.
WE are the ones who have kept their Covenant and Constitution.
WE are the ones who recognize and revere the God of nature who has blessed us with the fruits of their labor.
All we have ever required of our fellow countrymen is to respect our Right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness and, in turn, we have respected theirs.
Now our endowed Rights have been stolen by those especially entrusted for their protection.
Those who were created equal to us now think they have been elevated above us merely due to the office they have acquired solely through our good graces.
The Governments which have been instituted among us exclusively for the protection of our Rights, have become destructive of those very ends.
Our Safety and Happiness have been abused and usurped.
The principles upon which our Country was established are now distorted and derided, if they are remembered at all. As all of history shows, the pursuit of such a Government is designed to reduce us to absolute despotism.
Because we understand it is no light thing to alter, abolish or institute new Government, for far too long we have tried to content ourselves while evils were sufferable. But now there is no rule of law and our patience is viewed by our abusers only as consent to more abuse.
These are the Facts of the Tyranny we have endured at the hands of our elected Governors, Mayors, Judges, Sheriffs, Police, and various County and City Officials, as well as through their unholy alliance with unelected Unions, Social Justice Organizations, and Bureaucratic Agencies and Social Media:
1. We are no longer Equal Citizens before the Law or Society. We are divided along non-existent intersectional fault lines and granted special Rights and Privileges based on perceived grievances or denied them according to the same superficial criteria.
2. We have no Right to the Fruit of our Labor. Our property can be seized and our livelihoods destroyed on the whim of a mob or the arbitrary designation of an elected official.
3. Our history is rewritten, eradicated, distorted and despised.
4. Our elected officials issue mandates and decrees with no rational scientific, economic, or legal basis. Moreover, they themselves do not adhere to the same rules they create and enforce under threat of violence.
5. Our law enforcement punishes the law abiding while cowering before the criminal elements of society. Our judicial system protects the guilty while crushing the innocent with all the power at its disposal.
6. We are censored, marginalized, and ostracized in the public and private sphere for not championing evil as good and good as evil.
7. There are no checks and balances within our political, judicial or economic systems. An unholy alliance between these three segments of society forms a bulwark which allows for no questioning or redress.
8. Our religious Liberty is trampled upon, our churches are locked down as “non-essential” and our deeply held convictions are banned as “hate speech.”
9. Our families endure never-ending attacks and an uncertain future from the constant upheaval of random interference and overreach. Our children are denied their education, normal interaction with relatives and friends, and every hallmark of childhood itself.
10. Our last check on Tyranny, which are free and fair elections, is nothing but a charade. Outcomes are predetermined, fraud is rampant, and there is no recourse.
Because of their insatiable thirst for power, ignorance of history, arrogant and incorrect assumptions, intolerance for freedom, and contempt for their own heritage, these Tyrants and traitors within seek to conform us to their own will and unachievable Utopian vision. But because of their rejection of the God of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, they can only create a Hell on earth. This is a vision we reject and an agenda with which we cannot and will not comply. Because our abusers will never relent, they must be ended. We understand what this will entail, what will be required of us, and the personal cost we may well have to pay, but Freedom is so dear and our Legacy so worthy, that we are ready for this great undertaking.
Knowing that our God is Faithful, our Cause is Just and our Liberty more precious than Life itself, we take up our Founder’s mantle and engrave on our hearts the words of their Great Seal: Tyrannis Seditio, Obsequium Deo “Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God.”
There Is a Logical Alternative to the Legal Circus That's Engulfed Marjorie Taylor Greene Matt VespaPosted: Apr 24, 2022
With the ongoing war in Ukraine, rising inflation, exploding gas prices, anemic jobs growth, recession warnings, and Joe Biden’s utter and complete incompetence, I forgot about the legal challenge facing Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA).
She’s facing a lawsuit that’s alleging she facilitated the attack on the US Capitol on January 6. The left cannot let this go. Everyone else couldn’t care less. We have moved on and have other more pressing matters of life to deal with right now.
The legal challenge is aimed at preventing her from running for re-election. Her social media posts have been logged as evidence—I’m not making this up. A duly elected member of Congress could be barred from running because…she exercised her First Amendment rights. She didn’t plot or plan the January 6 riot. The whole matter is a circus. She gave testimony in this legal proceeding on Friday (via NBC News):