Can Someone Explain Why So Many Food Processing Plants Are Blowing Up? BY JEFF REYNOLDS APR 23, 2022
Friday, April 29, 2022
Judge rejects Trump bid to remove $10K daily fine in N.Y. attorney general probe Dareh Gregorian - 46m ago
ANew York state judge on Friday denied former President Donald Trump’s bid to lift a $10,000-a-day fine against him for failing to turn over documents subpoenaed by the state Attorney General Letitia James in a civil probe into the Trump Organization’s business practices.In a two-paragraph affidavit, Trump had argued he did not have the requested documents and should not have to pay the fine.
o“To the best of my knowledge, I do not have any of the documents requested in the subpoena dated December 1, 2021 in my personal possession,” and that they were likely in the possession of the Trump Organization.
Justice Arthur Engoron rejected that argument, saying the former president’s affidavit was “devoid of any useful detail.”
"Notably, it fails to state where he kept his files, how his files were stored in the regular course of business, who had access to such files, what, if any, the retention policy was for such files, and, importantly, where he believes such files are currently located," the judge wrote. Trump also failed to note if he'd turned over "his personal electronic devices for imaging and searching," the judge said.
He ordered Trump to provide a detailed affidavit answering all those of questions “in order to purge his contempt.”
Am I prejudiced ?...I really don't know, but even if I am, you wouldn't know it. because I try to treat people of other races with friendliness, respect and actually no different than I would treat people of my own race..! Being the age that I am, my circle of friends is rather small so I am not normally in the company of people other than my own race. The neighborhood I live in has become predominately hispanic but even there we don't really fraternize very often, other than to say hello or nice day. I can't say I haven't noticed this "TREND" of reducing "white" exposure because I have, but reading this article makes it all the more obvious. AND It is true, hence the "joke" "WHITE PEOPLE DON'T MAKE COMMERCIALS ANYMORE"..!
The Silent Brainwash
Facts: US population 334 million consisting of 57.8% White, 18.7% Latino, 12.1% Black and 11.4% Asian or other.
- Then break that down to about 10% of all existing marriages that are interracial including those of all races, and only 5.6% of the population that identifies as LGBT. You would expect the same ratios in TV commercials if they represented America —— but here's what you see instead (taken from a log of TV commercials over a four month period) which is quite different.
TV: White men (as the majority of Americans) have all but disappeared. When they are in commercials they are either old, ugly and sick or they are the partner of a Black woman and have no speaking part. In three of the commercials the White men are doing laundry and always paired with a little girl to whom they are delivering the clean clothes. In other words, less than 10% of the population is driving 90% of the narrative.
Zero commercials of White fathers and sons. None! So while 75% of White children live with both their parents, including their fathers, we choose instead not to model that in favor of the 62% of Black children that do not live in a two parent household? This is our new normal in their eyes? As acceptable? Is this the healthy "normal" image we want to model to our population?
Equally disturbing: Young White boys and Teens have also disappeared, unless they were flagrantly new age gay, as though that represents the "majority" instead of the pitifully small minority. What distorted perception of reality does that serve? The study found a majority of the children were White girls with a Black "brother" even though this represents the smallest percentage of any reality discussed thus far! The MAJORITY of TV commercial couples consist of a White woman with a Black man; when in reality, these make up about 6% of the 30% of Blacks that are married or about 2% of our population. Are you starting to see how ridiculous, yet pervasive this extraordinary brainwashing is? Exactly what are they trying to program into us with this relentless deluge of non-reality?
- Surprisingly, in the month of December, there was an uptick (but not a majority) in good-looking White male models, but research determined that in each and every case it was a cologne commercial and every one of those commercials were made in Europe where they still use white men in their commercials. On the other hand, here they prefer to portray young White males as so mind-numbingly stupid as being incapable of delivering their lines and couldn't even say "Liberty Mutual,” the insurance company featured in the commercial.
- Over a period of four months, it concluded that while the African American population in America is only 12% they were in 94.3% of the commercials. Black males are only 5% of our population —— yet were in 89.7% of the ads. Then you have to ask, where are the Asians and Latinos that make up nearly THREE TIMES the black population? Are they in THREE TIMES the number of ads or is something severely skewed here in the minds of Hollywood and Madison Avenue?
- The fact is that while White males make up the largest segment of our population, they were in only in 4% of the TV commercials! In most of those cases they are in their 60s to 80s and were pushing medication for debilitating diseases, reverse mortgages (Tom Selleck) or Medicare plans. While the study had many, many more alarming facts, one that really stands out is that except for Lincoln, virtually every ad campaign for new cars featured a woman driver. In the commercials for automobiles, there were more Black women drivers than White women drivers. Again, Europe was the exception: Mercedes and BMW had NO VISIBLE DRIVERS!! They showed the cars cruising highways but never allowed a view where the driver was visible. I found that very interesting. Are they more interested in selling the product while we appear to be more interested in selling the political/racial message?
- And it is not just our commercials that offer this skewed media driven unreality. It is also nearly impossible to turn on a show that doesn't have a gay couple or LGBT component, yet in reality only one in eighteen should, if they want to accurately represent the less than 5.6% of the population that fall in this group. The results of this brainwashing are dramatic and very successful. Despite the low percentage in real life, when polled, Americans have been brainwashed to believe that 24% of all Americans are LGBT! Based on commercials, they must also believe that the "average" American family is biracial, that white men barely exist and Latinos/Asians do not exist at all.
- That is the magic and the tragedy of the fake, dishonest and unrealistic "woke" TV that we watch and are affected by 24/7, even though it is far afield from our reality. Ditto for the "woke" minority that follow mindlessly in its wake, thinking that this bizarre narrative is in fact real or justified, when it is merely an illusion and fabrication. They truly do control our entire thought process and will distort our perception of reality, if we allow them to do so.
- While it is one thing to erase the stigma of single parenthood, bi-racialism , or unusual sexual preferences, it is another thing completely to portray them as the "Role Model" or "Norm,” as representative of our entire society, especially at the expense of true normality or realism.
― Thomas Paine
Thursday, April 28, 2022
Black People Are Sharing The Unwritten Rules They Follow That Most White People Are Clueless About, And It's Eye-Opening Yesterday 7:46 PM BuzzFeed
Black people talk about the "unwritten rules" they have to follow and the Fathers (those still in the home) that have to "have the talk" with their sons, but did they ever wonder WHY ? they have to do this ? OR, why NOT ALL of them do it ?
We recently wrote up the unwritten rules people of color follow that most white people don't have to worry about.
Well, there were so many submissions from our Black readers that we decided to do a whole post specifically on the Black community. So here are 21 unwritten rules that Black people follow every day:
"As a Black woman, it’s frustrating to see that Black women are seen as angry, aggressive, combative, and/or difficult when disagreeing about something while my white peers are seen as passionate, energetic, and spirited debaters. It’s disappointing, unfair, and can have a serious impact on one's career."—Anonymous
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
This is only making the batteries....NOW you have to find a way to CHARGE them, maybe all at the same time !
Green Energy Reality Check: It's Not as Clean as You Think Manhatten Institute...www.manhattan-institute.org/mines-minerals-and-green-energy-reality-check
For every 1000 pound car battery you have to move 500,000 pounds of earth
How Electric Car Batteries Are Made: From Mining To Driving
The Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis released a report Wednesday detailing "troubling new evidence" that the trucking company, now named Yellow Corporation, received the massive loan "despite the assessment of career Department of Defense (DOD) officials that the company was not 'critical' to national security—a requirement under the CARES Act."
"The loan's approval involved the intervention of top Trump Administration officials—potentially including the president—and its generous terms also violated CARES Act risk and interest rate requirements," the committee said in a release.
The committee's chairman decried the findings for their alleged impact on U.S. taxpayers, while an attorney for the company said that the loan allowed the Treasury to rake in millions on interest payments.
Tuesday, April 26, 2022
My question would be.."How he got here? Since he "became" a citizen, did he come in legally or DID HE SNEAK IN ILLEGALLY THRU THE SOUTHERN BORDER ?
Alexei Saab allegedly researched targets including the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center.A New Jersey software developer was actually a highly trained terrorist scoping out U.S. landmarks in New York City, Washington D.C., and other major cities for possible Hezbollah attacks from 2000 to 2005, federal prosecutors say.
Opening arguments began Monday in the terror trial of 45-year-old Alexei Saab, a Morristown man who allegedly had a double identity while he worked for Hezbollah’s Islamic Jihad Organization, ready to attack Americans at popular locations if Iran was attacked by the U.S., Assistant U.S. Attorney Samuel Adelsberg said.
By day, Saab was a software engineer working for technology companies who fit in enough that he became a U.S. citizen, the prosecutor said.
By night, he was “a terrorist and spy” scoping out potential terrorism targets in New York, Boston, Washington, D.C., and abroad in France, Turkey and the Czech Republic, Adelsberg said.
Targets researched by Saab included Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Terminal, all three New York-area airports, the Brooklyn, Triborough and George Washington bridges and the Lincoln and Holland tunnels connecting New Jersey to Manhattan, among other locations, federal prosecutors said.
Saab was arrested in July 2019 after being questioned during 11 sessions over several weeks with FBI agents.
Saab’s lawyer, Marlon Kirton, said all the evidence in the case was from Saab himself and could not be considered reliable.
Monday, April 25, 2022
This is why the Biden family corruption matters: Miranda Devine | Will Cain Podcast Fox News
Sunday, April 24, 2022
With the ongoing war in Ukraine, rising inflation, exploding gas prices, anemic jobs growth, recession warnings, and Joe Biden’s utter and complete incompetence, I forgot about the legal challenge facing Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA).
She’s facing a lawsuit that’s alleging she facilitated the attack on the US Capitol on January 6. The left cannot let this go. Everyone else couldn’t care less. We have moved on and have other more pressing matters of life to deal with right now.
The legal challenge is aimed at preventing her from running for re-election. Her social media posts have been logged as evidence—I’m not making this up. A duly elected member of Congress could be barred from running because…she exercised her First Amendment rights. She didn’t plot or plan the January 6 riot. The whole matter is a circus. She gave testimony in this legal proceeding on Friday (via NBC News):
Saw this at "Weazel Zippers"...What caught my eye was...FORCING AMERICANS TO BUY ELECTRIC CARS ! Flashback to "Obamacare" which Americans were forced to buy except this will be a lot more expensive
BIDEN on the environment: "This crisis is a genuine opportunity...an opportunity to do things we wanted to do," Such as forcing Americans to buy electric vehicles.