Thursday, November 21, 2013

WHERE ARE THE REBELS ? WHERE ARE THE PATRIOTS ? WHO HAS THE BALLS ?

NOT A CHALLENGE, JUST THOUGHTS GOING THRU MY HEAD



Where are the rebels ? Where is  the group who will stand and say "I've had enough" OR "I'm not buying obamacare"or "Im not giving up my 2nd amendment rights".....  ,  I don't care if you lock me up, fine me,               impound my car,  take my house, I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! Where are the congressmen we elected to represent us to our government ?Where is the "elected" president, who was supposed to put America and her citizens FIRST ?
     I wonder , of all those people [myself included] who have said "take it from my cold dead hands", how many will just give up or just hand over your guns and high capacity magazines. How many will give up and buy into obamacare? How many will just roll over and take what comes? It's easy to say you're part of a resistance movement, but when "push comes to shove", WHAT WILL YOU DO ? All you white people, take a lesson from the blacks, band together, come together for the common cause, that's what they do. We didn't just give them equal rights, they fought for them.
     Obama is trying to rule us by "EXECUTIVE ORDERS". Is this the "new democracy"? How long do we have to wait until some one utters that dreaded word IMPEACHMENT ?When will someone in Washington grow a set of testicles ? Don't most people think that Obama has broken the law and bypassed the constitution enough times to warrant being brought up on charges?
     The whole Obama regime needs to go.........soon, or we'll have no AMERICA as we know and love....
                                                        STAND OP FOR AMERICA

No comments: