Monday, January 11, 2016

Judge Jeanine to Philly Mayor: 'Stop Mouthing Off When You Don't Know the Facts'



In her opening statement on Justice, Judge Jeanine Pirro slammed the mayor of Philadelphia for bringing "nonsense apologetic politically incorrect baloney" to a law enforcement press conference after the shooting of a police officer by an alleged Islamic extremist.
Mayor Jim Kenney emphasized Friday that the shooting of Officer Jesse Hartnett the previous night had nothing to do with the teachings of Islam.
Pirro called it "one of the most astounding asinine statements that I’ve heard since the last time I listened to a White House press conference."
"How dare you take the sympathy away from the victim -- Officer Hartnett -- and the men and women in blue under siege every day by the haters and turn it into sympathy and understanding for a different group?" she said.
"I don't need you to tell me or lecture me what I should be thinking because you want to suck up to the commander-in-chief. So how about you drop your liberal ideological nonsense and stop apologizing and start focusing on the threats to kill those in your department?""

No comments: