Sunday, July 10, 2016

I set aside the following post from back in June, I wanted to comment on it and it simply slipped my mind. Jim Kenney is philadelphias newly elected (january) mayor. Since taking office he has already imposed a "sweet drink tax" of 1 and 1/2 cent tax PER OUNCE ! (he asked for 3 cents per) and on top of that he LIED about what it would be used for. He immediately became very unpopular, now he askes this stupid question "who needs an assault rifle" ? like many others I doubt he even knows what the term means. My answer to mayor kenney is at the bottom of the article.....


"Who needs an assault weapon?" Mayor Jim Kenney expresses frustration over gun laws while answering questions about the ‪#‎Orlando‬ mass shooting.  link to video >> http://on.nbc10.com/3p90Wtt

Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney shook his head in frustration and exasperation Monday, answering questions about Orlando's mass shooting and gun control. "We're chasing our tail. We've tried a number of times to regulate assault weapons and handguns and the Pennsylvania legislature supersedes us at every turn." Kenney says it's a nightmare trying to police in a country that "feels like the flow of weapons should be unrestrained."

My response.....mayor kenney... I don't NEED an assault rifle, but I need my RIGHT to have one. I can have fun shooting a single shot 22 but it's more fun to shoot a gun that has a little more OOMPH to it and where I don't spend most of my time reloading.

mayor kenney... you don't need a Cadillac limo to drive you around town, you could get around just as well in a chevy but I'm sure you prefer the caddy. You also don't need a limo, a sedan can do the same job, or an SUV or station wagon or a van. You see, it's all about choices, you choose what vehicle you want to be driven around in, as Mayor, that's your rightful choice.

What firearm I want to have and shoot for my enjoyment is my God given, Constitutional right to choose. W/out restrictions imposed by City, State or Federal governments

No comments: