Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Military Train Rolls Thru Denver Monday Aug, 29, 264 pieces

Published on Aug 29, 2016

August 29 2016 Military Train Spotted in Downtown Denver, CO, A convoy of over 264 different pieces of equipment after I started recording I don't know how much of the train had passed before I started.

Tanks, armored personnel carriers, howitzer cannons, ammunition boxes, personnel carriers with loaded trailers, communications vehicles, giant fuel carriers, excavating equipment, insignia marks covered up, why?

Vehicles look like they were loaded with everything they need to go into combat, including water and plenty of ammo lockers. Yesterday I saw another fully-loaded military train heading south thru Denver. I don’t see Military trains very often. This looks odd and peculiar!

No comments: