Friday, November 8, 2013

BUYING AMMO.....I DIDN'T KNOW THIS

     So..... I 'm in Connecticut for about a month now, due to family circumstance,  we needed a few things from the market, so I volunteered to go to Walmart. I got there and picked up what we needed then decided to look over their sporting goods department. I've been having trouble finding ammunition of any kind in Philadelphia.  I noticed they had some ammunition, but I couldn't see what it was,  I asked the girl behind the counter, what calibers she had in handgun ammo. She came up with one box of 9mm that I could use. I asked about 410 slugs, but they didn't have any, so I told her I would take the 9mm.When I started to pay for them, she asked for a carry permit or an ammunition purchasing card.??? Well....I handed her my Pennsylvania carry permit, and she said she couldn't sell  to me, only if I were a Connecticut resident with a current Connecticut carry permit or ammo purchasing card.
      I was dumbfounded.........I guess I shouldn't be because "THIS IS CONNECTICUT" Usually where ever I travel I carry a handgun, stashed somewhere in my car or luggage, but with the new laws enacted in Jersey, New York and Connecticut, I have quit carrying thru those states. I don't want to tempt fate. LIVE AND LEARN...............

No comments: