Thursday, August 21, 2014

eric holder Stirs Racial Tension in Ferguson

‘I’m The Attorney General, But I’m Also a Black Man’August 21, 2014

 How can you expect any "impartial" investigation when holder embraces the likes of these two "money grabbing, race baiting scavengers, like sharpton and jackson

‘I’m The Attorney General, But I’m Also a Black Man’: Eric Holder Stirs Racial Tension in Ferguson

Attorney General Eric Holder arrived in Ferguson, Missouri on Wednesday to oversee the federal investigation into the shooting of Michael Brown and spoke with residents about how the case isn’t just about a police shooting but about living as a black man in America.
“I am the Attorney General of the United States, but I am also a black man,” Holder said, speaking to Ferguson residents at a community meeting. “I can remember being stopped on the New Jersey turnpike on two occasions and accused of speeding. Pulled over… ‘Let me search your car’… Go through the trunk of my car, look under the seats and all this kind of stuff. I remember how humiliating that was and how angry I was and the impact it had on me.”
“At the time that [officer] stopped me, I was a federal prosecutor,” Holder added. “I wasn’t a kid. I was a federal prosecutor. I worked at the United States Department of Justice.”
“The eyes of the nation and the world are watching Ferguson right now,” Holder continued. “The world is watching because the issues raised by the shooting of Michael Brown predate this incident. This is something that has a history to it, the history simmers beneath the surface in more communities than just Ferguson.”
The Justice Department is investigating a possible civil rights violation related to the shooting. In an unusual move, Holder has ordered a federal autopsy, the third autopsy to be performed on Brown’s body.
“Our investigation is different,” Holder told reporters. “We’re looking for possible violations of federal civil rights statutes.”.............If they don't find any, he can always make up a few !!!

No comments: