Thursday, May 7, 2020

Thanx to my cousin....

R*n S******z

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.”
Thomas Jefferson
"my religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me…That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.”
Thomas ‘Stonewall’ Jackson

The moment you allow fear to dictate how you shall live your life you become a slave to those who tell you what you should be afraid of. I don’t care if it is a virus, the fear of becoming a victim of a mass shooting, or the fear that I might be the victim of a terrorist attack; I WILL NOT LET FEAR RULE MY LIFE!!!

When you let others tell you what to be afraid of, and what steps you should take for your own safety/security, you hand control of your life over to them. Can’t you see that? Whatever these people say you accept as the gospel truth because you have put your trust and faith in them; abandoning the responsibility of thinking for yourselves; for researching and analyzing facts…a trait known as critical thinking.

When you allow that to happen you become a slave to whatever real, or fictitious fears they present you; and you readily accept whatever measures they tell you are necessary to maintain your safety; typically with a corresponding loss of your liberty.
Br'er Rabbit -
Neals Soapbox
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
II Timothy 1:7 NKJV

No comments: