Tuesday, August 10, 2021

From a relatives "facebook post"....You'll never convince ME that we needed all the shutdowns and restrictions that the govt. put in place over COVID...!!


J****n C**k J*****n

This is so true. I started on this journey over 10 years ago when my oldest child had her THIRD
reaction. And I've spent countless hours over the past decade researching, reading, listening & using my own common sense to come to the ever growing awakening that is still happening.
 
Not fake news.. books - I bought books & read them. I listened to doctors all over the world explain the immune system & what happens in the body when a is given. I read right from the CDC's website! I have a book of over 400 studies put together by doctors from around the world - USA, Japan, Norway, etc.. that I bought & reference. This is not something I just decided over night or before it was cool to be 'anti *vaxx'.. this has been a passion of mine for a long time & if you care about the health of your family - you will do the research too. Not for the C*v*d jab but for ALL va**ines. Because they all contain terrible ingredients that even the FDA say exceed the safe limits yet have approved them anyway bc of $$$.


No comments: