Sunday, February 20, 2022

This was never my selected style of music but,...It sure seems to fit a lot of people in todays world, Biden ,Putin, Soros, Xi and many more, from different countries, states or cities, many in the USA.  
THIS SONG FITS THEM ALL..!

Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World

LYRICS...

Welcome to your life    
There's no turning back    
Even while we sleep    
We will find you 
Acting on your best behaviour    
Turn your back on Mother Nature 
   
Everybody wants to rule the world 

It's my own design    
It's my own remorse    
Help me to decide    
Help me make the most 
Of freedom and of pleasure 
Nothing ever lasts forever
 
Everybody wants to rule the world

There's a room where the light won't find you 
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down 
When they do I'll be right behind you 
So glad we've almost made it 
So sad they had to fade it 

Everybody wants to rule the world 

All for freedom and for pleasure 
Nothing ever lasts forever 

Everybody wants to rule the world

Songwriters: Hughes Christopher Merrick, Orzabal Roland
For non-commercial use only.
Data From: Musixmatch



No comments: