Friday, September 2, 2022

If you missed the "SPEECH" and want to watch it (I don't know why anyone would) you can watch the entire speech BELOW

Biden delivers address outside Indendence Hall on 'extremist threat to democracy'


President Joe Biden warned Thursday night that "equality and democracy are under assault" in the U.S. as he sounded an alarm about his predecessor, Donald Trump, and "MAGA Republican" adherents, labeling them an extremist threat to the nation and its future. Aiming to reframe the November elections as part of a battle for the nation's soul - "the work of my presidency," Biden used his prime-time speech at Independence Hall in Philadelphia to argue that Trump and "Make America Great Again" allies are a challenge to nation's system of government, its standing abroad and its citizens' way of life. #joebiden #biden #politics

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

walked it back today
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11174063/Biden-walks-says-does-not-consider-Trump-supporter-threat.html

Justin_O_Guy said...

I can't listen to that fool talk. It's All I can do to read the reports by the brave people who did. What he says was handed to him. Frankly the tone of it all is no surprise and the words HE says don't bug me. It's the feeling that there are a lot of people who are applauding it.
But really, how many are there? Have you seen how many people show up to see that old creep?
And then the crowd where Trump goes?

Pappy said...

I didn't watch it either.I don't need to feel as though I'm being chastised or hollered at...He ALWAYS sounds so angry !