Sunday, May 19, 2013

No way to check the validity of this story, but.............

 
Massive Pre-Positioning Of Armored Vehicles! – Houston Area Alert / Update On Houston From Former Military Intelligence Officer
Saturday, May 18, 2013 18:16
I have been told about a holding pen in the form of warehouses being used
to store armored vehicles. The holding location is the Port of Houston; I
believe it is a 21 mile complex. Port workers were surprised at the
discovery, some were asking questions. Far as types and numbers unknown at
this time.

These vehicle are being shipped at night on flat bed trailers and by box
trailers to avoid attention. I personally have seen trains with flat bed
cars loaded with armored vehicles in the Alvin, TX area. One was even
  parked in the middle of town on a side track waiting it’s turn to go. The
most I have seen is about sixty vehicles and support gear being moved at
one time.
I have been told that there are 12 DHS or FEMA preposition supply
warehouses in the Houston area. I have no way of confirming this. I believe
there is one in Alvin, TX. What I know of the building being used is that
it is owned by a military contractor. Has rent a cops there 24/7 and no
activity. Police have told me that they have received calls about activity
at the warehouse at night.

 by "J"--before its news



 


No comments: