Monday, June 24, 2013

The constitution state

So........This past Friday I had occasion to drive up to Connecticut., Normally I carry a handgun no matter where I go, but this time good sense told me not to. My wife and I drove to Norwich conn. and the route we take is to leave Philadelphia and drive up the Jersey turnpike, onto the Garden State parkway, then into N Y and onto I-95 into conn. Three states that have passed some of the strictest gun control in the country, I have already read a few "horror" stories of people stopped in New Jersey with firearms., just didn't want to take that chance. [ I have a tendency to run over the speed limit a bit] ...............My reason for writing this is...In the early morning I stepped outside for fresh air with my coffee. While sitting there I glanced at the license plate of a parked car, it says.....Connecticut, the "CONSTITUTION" state, HA!! The state should be made to remove that from their plates. The way conn. just recently tromped all over the constitution, its almost laughable that this could be their motto. Some things you have to speak out about because they really piss you off !!!!! And YES I'm one of those people still not sure Sandy Hook School wasn't a red flag event ..                                               Still to many unanswered questions.

No comments: