Tuesday, February 11, 2014

"I can do whatever I want." said the Emperor

Obama: 'That's the Good Thing as a President, I Can Do Whatever I Want' President Obama "quipped" today during a visit to Monticello with the French president, "That's the good thing about being president, I can do whatever I want." 

Monticello
At 4:45 POTUS and president Hollande walked out from a portico and strolled in Front of your pool with Leslie Bowman, president of the Monticello Foundation. Looking at a terrace she said that Jefferson loved to admire the landscape from there. POTUS said that he'd like to take a look and seemed delighted to "break the protocol".
"That's the good thing as a President, I can do whatever I want" he quipped, walking to the terrace with his guest and Ms. Bowman. Pool now in the mansion as the leaders will come and visit Jefferson's study.

The comment came around the time the White House announced it would be delaying the Obamacare mandate for some businesses unilaterally.      
     
Read more...repost from "the weekly standard"

No comments: