Sunday, November 2, 2014

I read this article which seems to sympathize and agree with Kaci Hickox who I think is selfish and uncaring. this subject was discussed on our local T V today and one of the best descriptions of ebola I have heard and what makes the most sense. It is "WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT EDOLA "........amen!

Ebola Quarantines Ignore Experience and Trample Freedom
Steve Chapman | Nov 02, 2014
I am a faithful and loving husband to a wonderful woman, and I do not make a practice of hugging women I don't know. But if I had the chance, I wouldn't hesitate to embrace
Kaci Hickox.

She apparently would be willing. In denouncing the quarantine imposed on her by the government of Maine -- which she defied the other day by going on a bike ride with her boyfriend -- the 33-year-old nurse said, "You could hug me. You could shake my hand. I would not give you Ebola."
View Full Article

No comments: