Sunday, January 4, 2015

Feminists Do The Unthinkable With Crucifixes To Express Their Hate For God.  01/03/2015

Screen-Shot-2014-11-17-at-4.11.08-PM

Feminists are known for their creative stunts to insult Christians in any vile way they can, but this one goes WAY over the top. Radical protest group, Femen, decided to go to the Vatican square, where they expressed their disapproval of the church in the classiest way they could think of, by shoving crucifixes into themselves. They made sure they would be seen by performing this despicable act in the enormous plaza located right in front of St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican City. Two of the women had the words “Keep it Inside” scrawled across their backs. The saying could mean quite a few things, but I’m guessing they are referring to their anger over the Pope’s activities extending beyond Rome. They could also be saying that they feel the church’s beliefs should stay inside the church. I could think of a million other ways to get that point across, but I’m not a feminist, THANK GOD. The trio, decked out in nothing but black ankle boots, leather miniskirts, and flower garlands in their hair, dropped to all fours and began simulating a lewd act with the crucifixes. Tourist snapped photographs as police swarmed the women to cover their bare breasts with coats. As the cops dragged them off, one of the women cried:
“The pope is not a politician, god is not a magician.”
Now don’t get me wrong, I am a woman and I am all for “girl power”. Feminism during the 19th  century was great for our country. I’m thankful for the feminists who fought for my right to vote and for my right to equal pay. I believe a woman should be treated with the same respect as a man. It was one of the reasons why I left the Democratic party. I was tired of being looked at as a victim who only cared about my “lady parts”. But somewhere along the way, feminism changed. It isn’t about empowering women anymore; it is about overpowering men. Groups like Femin find these abhorrent ways to cry for attention, and it only hurts their cause. Dressing up in vagina costumes, smearing menstrual blood on flags and taking a chainsaw to a wooden cross erected in the memory of the people who died during the Stalinist oppression, is not changing anyone’s mind. Well, not any intelligent and logical person that is. In fact, they are participating in the exact behavior they so often protest. They are actually  insulting the female gender with their ridiculous ways of protesting. I imagine that the great women of feminism like Lydia Ernestine Becker and Alice Stone Blackwell would hang their heads in shame if they saw this repulsive behavior. The Scripture says,
And whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall certainly stone him, the stranger as well as him who is born in the land. When he blasphemes the name of the Lord, he shall be put to death. (Leviticus 24:16)
  Now I believe in freedom of speech, and of course I don’t think these women should be executed for their actions, but I do believe  they will be judged one day by our Lord. When that day comes, may God have mercy on their souls.

No comments: