Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The author of this article is playing both sides but, it gives a good representation of why the people want Trump. It's good except for the last paragraph, where he interjects his personal feelings. AMERICA IS FED UP WITH WITH BOTH PARTIES, THEY CAN'T TRUST EITHER ONE. WITH TRUMP AT LEAST WE HAVE A CHANCE.....

Exploring Trumpism   David Limbaugh | Mar 01, 2016

Just what is the Trump movement all about? I've tried to get to the bottom of it by conversing with various Donald Trump supporters on Twitter.
I have found that most outside the movement are having great difficulty understanding it. It's like nothing we've seen -- at least on the Republican side of the political spectrum.
One perplexed person asked me, "Does it shock you that with all the detrimental information on Trump he is still leading in practically every poll?" My answer: "It doesn't shock me so much as disappoint me."
Let me explore the Trump phenomenon in the form of a dialogue between a hypothetical Trump supporter (TS) and myself. One or two of the responses are from actual Trump supporters, but most are my own words, and I hope they're not offensive to those supporters.
Me: "I'm troubled, because one would think that Republicans would abandon a presidential candidate who has conducted himself as Trump has during this campaign."
TS: "You aren't hearing us. We don't care about political correctness, his manners or your sensitivities. We only care that he will get things done. Wuss!"
Me: "But what about his questionable allegiance to conservatism?"
TS: "You're still not listening. We are not interested in your fancy ideological terms. It's all talk. We want action from an outsider with experience and accomplishments. Action, action, action."

View Full Article

No comments: